Objective(s) of the session:
- Discover the differences and similarities between agile and architecture.
- And learn whether and how to combine them in practice.
In this interactive session the enthousiastic teachers wil guide you through the use of architecture in an agile world. Are these two compatible? Or is it a mission impossible? Join the session and find out.
For the record, the session covers the following topics:
- How do agile and architecture improve the quality of a product or system?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of architecture and an agile process? How can they amplify each other?
- The minimalistic architecture and the role of the architect
Format and length: 60 mins interactive presentation and exercise
Intended audience and prerequisites:
This session is intended for people interested in, or struggle with, agile and architecture.