Objective(s) of the session:
- Can/should user documentation be part of the software delivery at the end of each sprint?
- How do you integrate a team of technical authors (specialists) in development sprints/scrum teams.
- Do you need to redefine user documentation when working scrum/agile?
- Do we make user documentation because it is a legal requirement? Because we are used to it?
- What is the value of user documentation?
- We have 2 technical writers and 10 scrum teams - how do we handle this?
- When do we deliver user documentation? First finish the product and deliver the documentation the sprint after?
- How can we make user documentation a part of the development process?
Format and length: 60 mins Presentation/case/experiences + 30 min fishbowl discussion
Intended audience and prerequisites:
Anyone involved in software development: the developer who is supposed to deliver user documentation, the product manager, product owner, the technical writer, ...