What I liked about it
- Help from organizers
- The metaphor and the process
- The simulation
- Coding with seaside!
- New concept for multiple exploring new ideas
- Life code hacking!
- Good environment setup. (Zero setup!!)
- Coding in your browser makes use of laptop easy.
- Simpler problem
- Staged challenge progression
- Longer sessions
- Use retrospective
- 2 iterations of code (2x30') --> 1 very simple to try the process, 1 more complicated to awaken the team
- A small debrief between iterations (15')
- Explain sudoku
- Less dependent on the language (I know it's hard)
- move time for reflection