The conference is organized in Elewijt Center near Mechelen, Belgium. Mechelen is located between Brussels and Antwerp.
the conference center is located at Tervuursesteenweg 564, Zemst, near the highway between Brussels and Antwerp. See the map
- expect traffic jams on the E19 around Mechelen (coming from Antwerp/The Netherlands) and the Ring around Brussels (other directions). Get up to date traffic information from Touring Mobilis
- Mechelen can be reached easily from most Belgian railway stations.
- Mechelen is a stop on the international line Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Brussels.
- Travelers from the UK, France and Germany can take the Eurostar/Thalys to Brussels Midi and take a train to Mechelen (25-30 min from Brussels)
- You can take a bus or taxi from the train station to the conference center or carpool with other conference participants. Bus 280 "Mechelen-Vilvoorde" stops right in front of the Elewijt Center, a blocky building (see the pictures below and the plan of the center).
See the route planner
Brussels airport can be reached from most international airports. A taxi will bring you to the conference center in +/- 25 minutes.
When you register we'll send you a link to a page where you can offer or request a ride to/from the conference center
Staying in Mechelen
The conference center has a number of hotel rooms on site. There is a large choice of hotels in Mechelen. We've reserved a number of hotel rooms on site for the reduced rates of 98€ (single) per night, including breakfast. When you register, we'll send you instructions to book the rooms and get the special rate.
View Larger Map